Mountain Pepper Blend 220g
Olsson's Mountain Pepper Blend
- Australian native Pepper plant (Tasmannia lanceolata) also known as Mountain Pepper, is naturally found in the cold high country in Southern NSW, Victoria and Tasmania.
- Mountain Pepper Leaf has a similar flavour profile to mountain pepper berry making it the savoury surprise of the Australian bush. It can be used in place of black pepper and imparts an earthy, spicy flavor with complex floral elements with a lingering mild heat on the pallette.
- Olsson's Mountain Pepper Blend contains a mix of conventional cracked black pepper and Mountain Pepper leaf (Tasmannia lanceolata).
- Historically, Mountain Pepper Leaf was used by indigenous Australians as bush tucker and to treat a variety of ailments like treating sore gums and tooth aches
- Mountain Pepper Leaf has exceptional antioxidant capacity (more than the beloved blueberry!). It also contains Vitamin E, lutein, zinc, magnesium and calcium. Packaged in an easy and dry kraft canister with a sifter/pourer lid
Mountain Pepper Blend